Meet the Chiropractic Professionals
Great professionals who care for your well beingOur specialists here at Yoder Chiropractic Center are highly trained in their fields and bring a passion for helping people that few other chiropractors have. We really do care for your well being and will work with you to help you feel better than you have ever felt. Please read more about some of our professionals below and we look forward to working with you to be the best that you can be!
Dr. Tim Yoder
Dr. Yoder has lived in the Pacific Northwest for his entire life. He loves the atmosphere and the relationships that are built through working with individuals and businesses in the community. Dr. Yoder has developed mastery in the delivery of Maximized Living Chiropractic Care in Vancouver WA. Both, living the five Maximized Living essentials with his wife and sons, and teaching others how to thrive in health and happiness have been true blessings for him. The most rewarding opportunities for Dr. Yoder have been the ability and specialization he has developed in caring for pregnant women, newborns, and children. While his five years caring for families has developed into one of the most advanced centers for cutting edge chiropractic care, this clinic offers the best chiropractic care, he still strives to develop and advance the science and art of healing through the power of principled chiropractic care.
Qualifications, Training, and Community Involvement:
- Lower Columbia College, Pre-Chiropractic
- Palmer College of Chiropractic West, Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Team Doctor for Woodland High School Football Team
- Wellness Practitioner Certification
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Webster Technique Certification
- Maximized Living Mentor Certification
- Maximized Living Certified Nutrition/Detoxification Program
- Pettibon System Certification
- Depression/Antidepressant drug information seminar, Living Hope Church
- Maximized Living Extreme Makeover six week series, Living Hope Church
- I Take the Lead- guest speaker ’07, ’08, ’09.
- Woodland Rotary- guest speaker ’07.
- Extreme Weight Loss Seminar
- Burst Training 12 min. Workout Seminar
Dr. Taylor Cox
Dr. Taylor Cox moved to the Pacific Northwest to pursue chiropractic following his education and training at Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, CA. He appreciates the lively culture in the greater Portland area, and is excited to be a part of a health-conscious community. Dr. Cox hopes to be a positive influence, by helping others choose chiropractic as the first step in maintaining and restoring health. By caring for the spine, Dr. Cox hopes to bring about a positive change within the healthcare system, utilizing chiropractic services to maximize the health of the body and nervous system, so that the body can best heal, adapt, and thrive. Dr. Cox is passionate about sports performance, yoga, and wellness, keeping spinal health as the most important factor to maintain the health of the mind and body.
Qualifications, Training, and Professional Affiliations:
- UC San Diego: B.S in Physiology and Neuroscience
- Palmer West: Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of Washington State Chiropractic Association
- Associate member of Maximized Living Chiropractic Lifestyle